Saturday, September 15, 2012

I promise I like good TV shows too!

I have the habit of, what I like to call, watching the shit out of a TV show on Netflix.  Someone asked me once "how *do* you watch the shit out of something?"  Here is my answer:  it's when you watch several seasons in a ridiculously short amount of time.  I watched Parks and Rec in about one week.  I also watched the United States of Tara in about two weeks.  Right now I'm watching the shit out of Greek.  

imdb

It's not necessarily a good show but it's not necessarily bad either.  And I can't stop watching it.  It's an ABC Family show; so I feel like that kinda says it all.  It's off the air now, but did any one else watch it?  What is it about this show that is so addicting??

There a bunch of other shows that are on Netflix right now that I really want to start watching.  But for some reason I can't watch nine episodes in a row like I can Greek.  And yes, last night I watched nine (!!) episodes of Greek.  But in my defense, I have really long weeks now and by time Friday gets here all I wanna do is put on sweats and veg.  

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

I've never seen Greek! Or parks and rec

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I have never watched Greek, but I totes watch the shit out of stuff on Netflix. Most recently it was Breaking Bad and before that, Sons of Anarchy. I think I might start Friday Night Lights soon. I get addicted.

*Erin