Thursday, January 3, 2013

Copycat

Happy New Year y'all!!

I am going to be such a copycat!   Ellesees normally does her New Year's resolutions a bit differently than most folks and I am going to copy the sh*t out of her.  She does a different resolution each month but this year she is changin' it up. Feel free to check it out to see what the heck I am talking about. 

Anyhoo...

This year I am going to try to a year long resolution as well as monthly ones.  My year-long one is going to be the $5 savings plan.  Every time I get a $5 bill, I'm going to put it away (probably in a mug somewhere in my apartment so don't come robbing me!). At the end of the year I'm going to do something fun with the money.  

These are my monthly ones that I have thought of so far.  They are by no means set in stone. 

January - eat breakfast every day
February - no alcohol
March - no fast food
April - no buying coffee out 
May - actually do my hair & makeup at home and not at work
June - keep my house guest-ready clean
July - no clothes shopping
August - 
September - 
October - 
November - 
December - 

Clearly, I couldn't think of 12 things.  So please feel free to suggest things for me.  

No comments: