Friday, March 16, 2012

It's almost here!!

Parade Day is tomorrow!!!  The predicted weather couldn't be better.  It's suppose to be upper 60s and sunny. That's perfect outside, day drinking weather.  Because I live in Upstate New York the weather is always a concern.  One year is was snowing so bad the parade was postponed for an hour-ish.  Another year was 60s and sunny.  Other years it has rained.  So planning my Parade Day Outfit is tricky.  It's kinda like Halloween; you want to be weather appropriate/practical, but you want to people to see your green.   It's always tough, but luckily I'm a fan of vests (which AI just doesn't get).  


Last year I got crafty and made a can coolie.  The picture is a little dark but I think you can see it well enough.  I made it through all of Parade Day and all of actually St. Patrick's Day.  But I set it down when I paid my tab and left it.  My friend was still there but he didn't get our texts 'til he left.









This year I decided to go big or go home.   That's right.  That's a travel mug!  It only cost $1, so when (not if) I lose it, it'll be ok.  This girl doesn't mess around.  



There was so much more I wanted to write about today but BabyGirl has been BabyDemon this week and I started this post this morning but couldn't actually finish it 'til like 7:30pm.  Darn babies always being so needy!!

No comments: