Wednesday, March 21, 2012

UPDATE: Parade Day

Parade Day was so  much fun!!  Unfortunately I didn't take a single picture (gasp!).  But here's a quick run down of the day:

Went to my friends' apartment and ate and started drinking.  We got there at 11:00am.  From there we walked down to where the parade was.  We wanted to use the bathroom  before we went so my friend  (whose apartment it was) and a group of her friends went before us so we were going to meet them.  It was so crowded by the parade that we gave up trying to meet them so we popped into a bar for some drink and to use the bathroom (again! it's going to be a theme).  At this point of the day it's all blending together.  At one point me and Partner and Suska went to a bar to dance.  This was the point Suska stayed with her friends and me and Partner went to meet some of my friends.  Eventually - after much distraction -  we made it the bar where my friends were suppose to be.  I say suppose to be because they were not there.  So Partner and I had some drinks and ate some food and decided to call it a day.   It was like 6:30-ish.  Yay me! I made it all day!!  This was exciting because there was one year when I had to be taken home by 3:00.  It was not my proudest moment.  But oh no, this year I made it. All. Day. Long.  

But we still had to walk to my place.  We stopped for a Shamrock Shake and wandered on home.  Then we "watched" the first episode of Walking Dead.  I say "watched" because Partner may have, perhaps, snoozed through it.  She woke up and then we watched a movie.  She went home and I was in bed by 11pm.  

Needless to say I woke up on Sunday feeling so good. Yay for Parade Day!!

UPDATE:  I did take a picture!  I was uploading some other pictures to my computer and I saw one from Parade Day.  I honestly don't remember taking it, so you know it was a good day.

I didn't ask her if I could post her pic

No comments: