Sunday, April 15, 2012

Promises, promises

Ok so the other day I promised to write about the blog swap.  I even crossed my heart.  Alas, I let you down.  Better late than never, right??


Ok so last month I found out that Katie from J&K was doing a Blog Swap.  So naturally I wanted to get in on this.  I was paired up with Julie over at The Smitten Mintons.  Do you know how hard it is to shop for someone you've never met??  Pretty hard.  But Julie did such a great job!

Please don't mind my amazing photography :)

She sent two little boxes of candy.  She didn't know this, but I love any combo of PB&Chocolate.  Yum!  There was also cute, springy sticky notes and a really pretty mint green nail polish.  I'm really excited, I think it will look so good on my toes once I'm tan.  I got a blue shower poof.  That yellow/brown thing is a cute beaded bracelet.  That scarf is so pretty.  I may or may not have planned my outfit around that scarf the day after I got it.  And when I say "may or may not have," I mean I totally I did.  It has flowers on it and they kinda look water color-y.  I got two compliments specifically on my scarf.  So yay you, Julie!  Great job buying for a complete stranger.  

Here's a funny thought I had and it may or may not be true.  But I got Julie mostly pink things, her back blog's background is pink.  I have no idea if she even likes pink, but I figured pink is spring-y even if she didn't like it.  She got my blue things; but blue is my favorite color.  So again, yay Julie!


If you want to read about the cards I got from the Love & Envelops Club go here.

******

Totally unrelated to anything (but that's how I roll)

I got an iPhone!!  I'm part of technology finally!  So any suggestions for apps??  Do any of you play Draw Something?  Instagram??


No comments: