Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello, Weekend!

I, like every other person on the planet, enjoy the weekend.  Sometimes I have plans, sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I'm so busy it drives me crazy. Sometimes I'm dying for something to do.

  I'm super excited for this weekend.  Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny and hot.  And I happen to have a friend with a pool.  And not just any ol' friend.  She's the kind of friend that totally doesn't mind when I invite myself over to use her pool.  She is also the kind of friend who likes to lay out all day and listen to pop music.  So I'm going to make some strawberry lemonade popsicles to bring over.  I also bought her a super cute set of plastic Cynthia Rowely tumblers for the deck.  

And then tomorrow night (when I'm all golden brown and sun kissed) I'm going out.  My roommate from Atlanta, who now lives in London, is in town for the week and we are going out.  Yay!  I haven't seen her since last summer.  

Of course, Sunday is father's day.  So on Sunday I'm heading to my parents'.  We are having a cookout at my aunt and uncle's house.  Guess what?!  They have a pool too!  So Sunday will also consist of be laying out.  

Laying out in the sun is one of my favorite things to do.  Alas, I don't usually have the time or the weather to do so.  

Any big plans for the weekend?  How about father's day?


pinterest