Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The hills are alive!

I love musical theater!  For the past few years my mom, aunt and I have had season tickets to a local theater that does a summer season.  They are always really good.  Even if I don't like the shows (which is rare) it's always because I don't like the show not the talent or the production.  The actors are usually students and recent graduates of Tisch.  So needless to say they are professionals and are amazingly talented.  And one of the coolest things is that the theater is an old Merry-Go-Round house.  

via


This year we are seeing Kiss Me Kate, 9 to 5, My Fair Lady and Cabaret.  I've never seen any of them live but I love My Fair Lady.  

And to top off my musical experience this year, my mother and I season tickets to the Rochester Broadway series.  Wait to you see this line up: 

The Book of Mormon!

Mary Poppins!

Memphis!

Addams Family!

Les Miserable!

Can you believe it!!??  

No comments: