Sunday, December 4, 2011

scariest & favorite Christmas decoration

I don't have a lot of Christmas decorations.  Not sure why, but I don't really go all out.  I actually have more Halloween stuff then Christmas.  If I had a bigger place or if I hosted a party or something I think I would care more.  But, alas, I don't.  Awhile back, my mom was going through their Christmas stuff and was weeding out stuff that they didn't use anymore.  Most of it was junky stuff from the '80s or stuff that they had up because we (the kids) insisted they put up. She asked if there was anything that I wanted.  There was only one thing that I truly wanted.  It was a crazy table top decoration that had Santa & Mrs. Claus "ice skating."  For some reason, as a kid I *LOVED* it.  So it's mine now.  And to be honest, it's kinda creepy.  I've included a delightful video for your viewing pleasure.  


Do any of you have decorations that are from your childhood?  Is there something you won't get rid of even though it doesn't really go with anything else?

No comments: