Saturday, December 3, 2011

what was I thinking?

So the semester is almost over.  I have a 7ish page paper due on Tuesday and I have a whole two paragraphs written eek! I didn't really realize that I was going to have to do as much research as I need to for it.  double eek! So I had to spend the day researching but I have to use things either on the internet or that I can go get at the library tomorrow because I don't have time to do inter-library loan.  What was I thinking?  And I have another paper due the 15th. But I have a little more written for that one and it's not going to be as hard.  I have to interpret a personality test that I took awhile back.  And then I have four finals to study for.  All are multiple choice jackpot! but I still need to study for them.  So my question is: why did I do absolutely nothing all of Thanksgiving week??  I'm at the point where I am getting a little nervous that I won't be able to get it all done.  Let me rephrase that: that I won't get it done well (?) (good?). I've kicked some major grad school ass up to this point so I know I can kinda be a little slacker-ish and I'll still do well.  I mean I don't have to ace everything I order to pass.  I could probably not turn anything in, paper wise, and still get credit of for the courses.  And I'm not  bragging I'm just letting y'all know where my head is at. But I want to continue to kick grad school ass.  But right now I'm so over whelmed and I feel like I got pretty much zero work done today.

But on a happier note, next Friday I am heading out to Buffalo to see some friends, one of who you guys all know (well not all of you, but you should).  Yay Roomie Reunion!!

No comments: