Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dino Rizzo

This past weekend was my friend's birthday.  So on Friday her and I got pedicures and went out to lunch.  Then on Saturday a bunch of us were going to out.  My friend's only goal was to stay out at least until midnight so it would be her actual birthday.  We're getting old y'all, so there was a possibility this may not have happened.  

The first place we went was a bar called Marge's.  It is literally on Lake Ontario.  Literally.  So when you walk out to the back deck, it leads to a beach.  So you can sit outside on one of the many plastic chairs or picnic tables and drink on the beach.  How awesome is that??!!!

Me, Brandy (birthday girl) Suska, Carrie



Our view 


Once it got dark, we headed to the bar my friend's husband plays softball for.  The bartender there was Lame-o.  I told her I wanted flavored vodka but she could make
 whatever she wanted.  She looked at me like I was crazy.  I never really know what I want to drink, so I do this all the time.  Most times bartenders like it when they can be creative.  Nope.  Not her.  I just ended up ordering a boring vodka soda.

That place was not "fun enough" for my friend to ring in her birthday.  I totally agreed but none of us really knew where to go nearby.  We ended up going to a townie bar in a town that none of us were familiar with.  That ended up being tons of fun only because of a new friend Dino Rizzo.

More about Dino Rizzo tomorrow.  Or maybe on Thursday, you never can tell with me



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's the rest of the story about your friend Dino?

Jess said...

Hey there, Anonymous, keep reading the posts.