Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

I have spent a lot of Valentine's days "alone."  I like to put alone in quotes because I have never feel lonely or bad about it.  I honestly feel more alone and have a harder time being single on NYE.  

This year, I had class on Valentine's Day.  I made some yummy treats to bring in and someone else made a cake.  A couple of years ago when V-day was on a weekend, I pimped myself out as a babysitter.  They wanted me for overnight so it was quite lucrative.  I spent my Valentine's Day with not one but two Valentines, playing Lego Batman on the Wii and eating pizza.  And I got paid very, very nicely. 

So I hope everyone had a nice day yesterday whether it was with someone you love, with your friends, with your family or even alone.   

via

No comments: