Friday, February 24, 2012

Who gets to go on an impromptu trip to NYC?

That's right, this girl!  

I think you may remember this post about my spring break.  And you may also want to read this one too.

Last weekend Jer was in from Boston to see her folks, so my friends came in to Rochester to go out for dinner and drinks.  We were talking about this and that, I mentioned that I had thought about going to NYC for a weekend during Spring Break.  Awesomely Inappropriate was instantly questioning how serious I was.  

Long story short, AI and I are going to NYC on Friday!!  And it turns out that Jer will be there Saturday night because Mike is turning 30.  

Who's excited??  That's right, this girl!!

2 comments:

awesomelyinappropriate said...

We are going to have such a great time. So excited!!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Fun! I expect a post full of pictures:)

*Erin