Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I heart nap!

Today is one of the rare days when I got all three kids to nap at the same time. woot woot!! Now that I just said that I'm sure I've totally just jinxed myself.  But so far so good, no noises from the monitor.  AND I got all of my "work" done earlier so now I can fully enjoy watching last night's Pretty Little Liars.  I have been mildly obsessed with the book series and TV show.  If you are reading these early posts then there is a god chance that you know me and you know how my obsessions work.  Once I found out it was a book series and a TV show I was determined to read all the books and catch up on the show so I could be ready for season 2, which started in June.  And, friends, I'm proud to announce that my pathetically awesome goal was reached!! 


No comments: